The Human Resource Information Professional (HRIP) Certification
The Human Resource Information Professional (HRIP) Certification exam is designed to assess the knowledge and competencies of professionals in the HR information management field.
- Recognize the components of business case development for new HR systems and technology based on business requirements and decision drivers.
- Recognize the key features, functions, and benefits of HR business applications in supporting the HR disciplines and processes.
- Determine the components of an HR technology strategy, including recognizing the role of the business needs analysis, identifying the steps that are typically performed in a needs analysis and the deliverables from this work effort.
- Identify the steps and components in creating business requirement documents
- Recognize privacy and security issues in HR systems operations.
- Identify process improvement and provide ongoing assessment of HR systems operations
Module 1: Technology Strategy and Solution Assessment
- This topic area focuses on determining business needs when creating strategic plans for the design and deployment of Human Resource technology and service delivery models for the enterprise.
Module 2: HR Technology and Business Processes
- This topic area focuses on the technologies and HR processes that support HR service delivery, and the use and advantages of technology and systems throughout the HR function.
Module 3: Systems Selections, Implementations and Upgrades
- This topic area focuses on systems selection, implementation and upgrade methodologies and best practices to keep HR systems plans on track and improve chances for success.
Module 4: HR Systems Operations
- This topic area focuses on the ongoing processes involved in HR systems management, maintenance and operational considerations.
The Human Resource Information Professional (HRIP) Certification Exam.
The International Association for Human Resource Information Management (IHRIM)
The International Association for Human Resource Information Management (IHRIM) has been the leading membership association for HR information management professionals and offers you a unique community that blends education, collaboration and professional certification.
The HR professional with 3-5 years’ experience.