Tally ERP9 Certification Training Course
Tally ERP 9 provides a comprehensive solution to the accounting and inventory needs of a business. The package comprises financial accounting, book-keeping and inventory accounting. Tally ERP 9 is popularly known as an accounting software for small and medium businesses. It has excellent features to allocate all types of accounting entries very easily. The use of the software is not limited for accounting purpose only. You can also manage inventory with the software, because it has excellent features for inventory management. This software also allows to manage taxation and payroll entries very easily.
Objectives of the Course
- Get familiar with the basic features of Tally ERP 9.
- Understand the complete accounting cycle, starting with transactions and ending with financial statements.
- Learn to process simple transactions, set up related accounts, documents and prepare financial statements
- Learn to design, set up and manage accounting systems for Service Organizations using Tally.
- This course is aimed at enabling the students understand the basics of Financial Accounting.
- The students will also be given practical training on how to make Accounting entries using the ‘TALLY ERP 9’ software.
1. Basic Accounting in Tally ERP 9
- Introduction, Accounting Principles
- Concepts and Conventions
- Double Entry System of Book keeping
- Types of Accounts
- Rules of Accounting
- Mode of Accounting
- Financial Statements
- Fundamentals of Tally ERP 9 - Introduction
- Getting Functional with Tally ERP 9
- Setting up of Company in Tally ERP 9,
- F11 : Company Features,
- F12 : Configuration
- Create Accounting Masters
- Accounting Vouchers
- Financial Statements and Accounting Books & Reports
2. Basic Inventory Management in Tally ERP 9
- Creating Inventory Masters
- Inventory Vouchers: Lesson
- Generating Inventory Books & Reports
- Multilingual Capabilities
- Technological Advantages of Tally ERP 9
3. Advanced Accounting in Tally ERP 9
- Bill –wise Details
- Cost Centers and Cost Categories
- Voucher Classes
- Multiple Currencies
- Interest Calculations
- Budget &Controls
- Scenario Management
4. Advanced Inventory management