Qatar University offers International Students Scholarship to academically distinguished students who apply to undergraduate programs.
Applicants for this scholarship are selected on a competitive basis.
Qatar University Undergraduate Scholarship
- Category Undergraduate
- Organization Qatar University (QU)
- Country to study Qatar Qatar
- School to study Qatar Qatar University
- Course to study not specified
- Application Deadline January 15, 2023
Aim and Benefits of Qatar University Undergraduate Scholarship
Successful applicants for Qatar University International Students Scholarships will receive the following conditions:
- Exemption from tuition fees
- Exemption from textbook fees
- 500 QR monthly salary
- Student housing (two students per room) including transportation to/from campus.
- Annual round-trip airfare ticket
- Residence permit under QU sponsorship
Requirements for Qatar University Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification
To be eligible for Qatar University International Students Scholarships, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- The applicant must have a high school certificate or its equivalent.
- A minimum high school average of 95%.
- Applicant must receive the final acceptance in the university.
- The applicant must meet the admission requirements for the college that they applied to.
- The scholarship should be utilized starting from the semester in which the scholarship was awarded. The start of the study can be postponed for one semester, if necessary, conditional on the approval of the scholarship committee. If the student does not pass his/her first semester, the scholarship will be canceled and the student will be informed by QU email.
- Applicant must have a good reputation.
- Applicant should not get benefit from this scholarship and another sponsorship/scholarship simultaneously.
How to Apply
International student applicants may apply for for this scholarship through the online admission application in the “Scholarship Application” section during the announced application period.
International students must submit the original high school transcript and required documents during the application period for international students to Qatar University at the following address:
P.O. Box 2713
For more details, visit the Qatar University website