Full scholarships to support outstanding students on the 1+1 MBA.
Established in 2014, the Oxford-Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships provide up to six full awards covering both the Master’s and the MBA degrees. Scholars can pursue any of the 1+1 MBA partnering programmes and combine it with our MBA.
Course fees for both the Master’s degree and MBA program, plus a grant for living costs of at least £17,668 per year for both years of study.
Up to six.
You will be considered in order of priority for the scholarship:
1. New applicants to the Oxford 1+1 MBA program.
- You must be admitted to a 1+1 MBA partnering program and to the MBA prior to the selection process (waitlisted or re-evaluated applicants will not be considered)
2. If you apply to any full-time one-year Master’s course that is not currently part of the official list of 1+1 MBA partnering programs, and to the MBA (as a separate application)
3. If you are:
- moving into your MBA year and have not been considered for the scholarship in the previous year (eg waitlisted/ re-evaluated applicants)
- admitted to the MBA while studying on one of the 1+1 MBA partnering programs.
How to apply
You must submit a complete application for both courses and upload the scholarship essay in the ‘Funding’ section of the 1+1 MBA programme application by the deadline to be considered.
Answer the following question in no more than 500 words:
- How do you intend to change the world and what does this tell us about you as a person?
Each of our partnering programmes has its own application form, deadlines and requirements.
You must apply by 4 January 2023 for the 1+1 MBA and by your chosen Master’s programme deadline, either in December or January. Funding deadlines for 1+1 MBA partnering programs can be found on the relevant course page on the Graduate Admissions website.