Website Indepth Research Institute
Transforming people and organizations since 2003
Indepth Research Institute builds the capacity of people, processes and systems for organizational success and growth as well as nurturing a thriving ecosystem. We do this through our four line of services; Data Analytics, Strategy and Management Solutions; Training and Development; Digital Innovation and Enterprise Systems and organizing Experiential Tours.
- Resource Mobilization, Grants and Management
- Records Management, Knowledge and Information Management Consultants
- Protocol, Etiquette and Events Management
- Public Relations and Journalism
- Marketing, Sales and PR Consultants
- Programme and Project Management Consultants
- Research, Data Science & Advanced Analytics (Specify applications you are proficient in: SPSS, STATA, E-Views, Power BI, Excel, Tableau, QLIK, ODK, KoboToolBox, NVivo, ATLAS.TI, DHIS2, R, Python, SurveyCTO, MAXQDA, OpenStreetMap, MS Excel, Machine Learning) Consultants
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Consultants
- Computing and Information Technology Consultants
- GIS and Remote Sensing Consultants
- CAD and Building Information Modelling (BIM) Consultants
- Economics & Econometrics Consultants
- Occupational Health and Safety Consultants
- Humanitarian Sector (Specify sector. Example: Cash Transfer, Health, Water, Nutrition, Shelter, Safety and Security, Food Security etc.) Consultants
- NGOs Management Consultants
- Agriculture and Agribusiness Development Consultants
- Human Resource Management Consultants
- Communication and Languages Consultants
- Administration and Secretarial Management Consultants
- Accounting and Financial Management Consultants
- Marketing, Sales and PR Consultants
- Customer Service Consultants
- Procurement, Logistics and Supply Chain Management Consultants
- Knowledge and Information Management Consultants
- Leadership and Management Skills Consultants
- Health and Healthcare Management Consultants
- Energy, Water and Environment Consultants
- Commercial Real Estate Consultants
- Food Security and Livelihoods Consultants
- WaterGEMS, EPANET, WaterCAD
- Mechanical Engineer Trainer
The trainer/facilitator will develop and deliver outstanding training and workshop activities that engage clients, meets their learning objectives and contributes to the program’s overall performance and targets. Additionally, the trainer/facilitator will regularly review their workshop practices to maximize the client’s participation, satisfaction and success.
- Be responsible for developing training materials and facilitation of programs for our clients and contexts related to area of expertise.
- Obtain, organize, and develop training procedure manuals, guides, or course materials, such as handouts or visual materials.
- Present information using a variety of instructional techniques or formats, such as role playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos, or lectures.
- Keep up with developments in area of expertise by reading current journals, books, or magazine articles.
- Facilitate formal and informal workshops and learning experiences for large and small group presentation, continually incorporating adult learning principles into training delivery.
- Ensuring quality training and assessment occur in accordance with the content to be presented, including but not limited to workshops, webinars, conferences.
- Deliver “high impact”, engaging and appropriate training for the participants.
- Draw on previous experience to assist participants with “real life” situations and to illustrate a point that is being trained.
- Submission of training materials and reports to IRES at the end of a workshop.
- Reporting/Liaison to Training Coordinator.
Minimum Qualifications and Professional Experience
- Master Degree in the area of expertise.
- Professional certification is an added advantage.
- More than 3 years’ experience in a busy environment.
- Previous experience as a trainer, Educator or presenter preferred.
- Polished Professional demeanor and appearance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to complete full training cycle.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Knowledge of adult learning styles and strategies.
- Knowledge of diverse populations, including programs serving professionals at different academic levels.
- Track record of a proactive work style, organized, and high attention to detail important to success.
- Be an effective and motivational communicator.
- Ability to keep up with new technology.
- Adaptability and reliability.
Mode of Engagement
Successful consultants will be contacted immediately to offer services as an external consultant. More information will be initiated in the first meeting.
Only applicants who have the requisite qualifications and experience are encouraged to apply, by sending their current CVs, with telephone and e-mail contacts; addresses of three referees, and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email subject line should be the position/ vacancy you are applying for and current location (Mombasa, Nairobi, Naivasha, Zanzibar, Kisumu and Nakuru).
All documents must be in PDF format.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com